At POINT, everyone is required to report Code of Business Conduct and Ethics violations. The Whistleblower Hotline offers employees, and people outside of POINT, a channel through which to report misconduct and helps POINT act with the highest ethical standards in the following ways:
· Empowering individuals to speak up without fear or reprisal;
· Treating those that trust us with their concerns with respect, fairness, confidentiality and protection against retaliation;
· Establishing the facts and trying to understand the truth with a sense of urgency;
· Ensuring fair and consistent remedial actions; and
· Providing feedback to those individuals enough to raise concerns.
Complaints can be made using the form below or via phone at 1-833-461-3644, or in person.
The Chair of the Audit Committee manages investigations into all complaints, and escalates any substantiated cases of misconduct to management for appropriate action.
Only those fields marked with * are required:
Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.